Continuous helical welded heat exchanger fin fube SA213-TP304H NPS
2'' X SCH80S
High Frequency Resistance Welded Helical Steel Fin Tubes is widely
used in the recovery of waste heat from boiler flue gas.
General HF welding production capacity
|General specifications of HF welding fin tubes|
Welding Facility: 4 finning machines;
Daily production capacity up to 40 tons;
HFW Fin type: solid plain and serrated.
Tube OD : 19mm min.
Tube Length : No limit
Fin Height : 32 mm max.
Fin Thickness: 0.8mm min
Fin Pitch : min. 4 mm for solid fins
and 3.3mm for serrated fins.
General Manufacturing Process:
The fin strip is welded continuously and spirally wound onto a
polished bare tube. And the tube and fins are bonded together by
using high frequency resistance welding technique.
We produce both solid plain and serrated helical welded steel
finned tube. And also, all spiral welding tubes could be bent in
the middle or at the end of fin tubes, we call it Hairpin tubes.
Basis parameters for helical welded fin tubes:
- High frequency welding machine output power supply: 200KW or 300KW
- The High Frequency Resistance Welded Spiral Fin Tube quality is
assured by hydrostatic or pneumatic tests and tensile tests in
order to verify the mechanical bonding between bare tube and fin
- Acceptance criteria: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD FOR DIMENSIONS,
TOLERANCES, AND TESTS OF HIGH FREQUENCY RESISTANCE WELDED FINS or
the delivery conditions (TDC) of clients.
- Visual check: un-welded parts of fin, fin damage after fining,
copper pollution, tears, wrap etc…
- Dimensional check: fin height, fin spacing, fin inclination, fin
corrugation, length of finned & un-finned portion etc…
- Bending check: ovality, thickness and area reduction.
- Coating: outside-Red oxide zinc phosphate primer and inside
volatile corrosion inhibitor (VCI) in water soluble tablet form.
- Fin end finish: Bevel(30~35 degree)
- Delivery condition: Tube ends are square cut, free burrs,
internally dried and air blown clean, externally coated with
varnish at both ends of helical welded tubes. The desiccants are
put into the each package for continental transportation as well.
- Documentation shall include QAP, WPS, PQR& WPQ, raw materials
mill certificates, inspection and test samples results and warranty
certificate of manufacturer.
The High Frequency Resistance Welded Helical Fin Tubes are widely
applied in fired heaters, heat exchanger, boilers, economizers,
pre-heaters, coolers, heat pipes, heaters etc….
A wide range of fin and tube materials could be combinations are
|Items||General Materials||Popular Materials|
|Core Tube Material|
Carbon Steel , Alloy Steel, Heat Resistant Steel,Stainless Steel
1. Carbon Steel: A179/A192/SA210/P235GH etc..
2. Stainless Steel: TP304/304L,
TP316/TP316L, A789 S31803/S2205 etc...
3. Alloy Steel: T11/T13
Carbon Steel , Alloy Steel, Heat Resistant Steel,Stainless Steel etc.
1. Carbon Steel
2. Stainless Steel