10# , 20# , 16Mn , 20G , 12Cr1MoVG 'H Fin' ’HH Fin' Welded Heat
General H type Fin production capacity
|General specifications of H type fin tubes|
Production Facility: 6 finning machines;
Daily capacity up to 20 tons;
Tube OD: 73 mm max.
Tube Length: 18 meters max.
Fin Thickness: 1.5mm ~3.5mm
Fin Pitch: 10mm Min.
Square or Rectangular H Fins are welded on a steel base tube. We
call it H Fin Type Tubing.
Approved drawing and the delivery conditions (TDC) of clients.
Tube swaging, elbows, bends(90° / 180° or as per client's design).
The Square or Rectangualr H Finned Tube quality is assured by
hydrostatic or pneumatic tests, eddy current tests and tensile
tests in order to verify the mechanical bonding between inner tubes
and outer fins.
Outside-Red oxide zinc phosphate primer and inside volatile
corrosion inhibitor (VCI) in water soluble tablet form.
Delivery Condition: Tube ends are square cut, free burrs, internally dried and air
blown clean, externally coated with varnish at both ends of Square
or Rectangualr Fin Tube.
- Economizers ,
- Heat exchangers
- Marine boilers
|Items||General Materials||Popular ASTM /ASME Materials|
|Core Tube Material|
Heat Resistant Steel,
1. Carbon Steel: A106 / A179 /A192 / A210 etc...
2. Stainless Steel: TP304/304L,TP316/TP316L, TP347 etc...
3. Alloy Steel: P5,T5,P9,T9,T11,T22
1. Carbon Steel
2. Stainless Steel:
Dimensions Data Sheet We're Supplying.
General Descriptions of H-fins
Popular Specifications we make
25mm to 73mm
Tube Wall thickness(mm)
1.5mm to 3.5mm
Please email us for more information.
- We have more than 10,000 square meters workshop, including 6 H-FIN
TYPE finning machines, daily extrusion capacity up to 20 tons.
- The Square or Rectangular Fins H-Finned Tubes are the preferred
tube choice for high pressure boilers.
- Fins can be manufactured by stamping process in almost any shape
- In-line fin and tube spacing allows for cleaning with excellent
choice in sooting or fouling atmospheres.
- Fin height and spacing are limited only by heat transfer
- Fins and tubing can be similar or dissimilar metals.