SA106B Longitudinal Tube , Fin 36ES carbon steel , 19mm fin height
, 0.889mm fin thickness
Materials of tubes: Carbon Steel(A106/A179/A192/A210)
Stainless Steel(TP304/TP304L ,TP316/TP316L)
Alloy Steel (T11/T22)
Fins Materials: Carbon Steel,
Stainless Steel(TP304/TP304L,TP316/TP316L, TP409/TP410)
Bare tube size: OD 19.05mm-OD60mm
Fin number: 2/ 4/ 8/ 16/ 18/ 32/ 36 piece per row
Number of fins: 16/20/24/32/40
The longitudinal I/L or U shape fins are welded onto the core plain
tubes by resistance welding or welding with filler matal (Spot
1. U bends tubes with longitudinal fins and fintube coils are
avaiable for requesting.
2. Longitudinal fins types: one-piece shape, standard U bent shape,
cut & twist, perforated type etc…
3. The fin channels are welded to the tubes in opposite pairs. Fin
height, number of fins and fin thickness can be specified.
4. Fins can be applied to either OD tube or NB pipe.
The longitudinal finned tubes are wildely used in following fields.
1. Chemical- ,petrochemical-,oil-, and power indudtry
2. Heat exchanges
3. Fired heaters
4. Gas coolers and heaters
5. Tank heaters.
1. Longer working life than others ordinary welding helical fin
2. Much safer and energy saving.
3. Increase the heat transfer rates for viscous liquids.
4. Perforated fin type used whenever drainage of liquid from fin
channels become a problem.
5. Longitudinal fin tubes are widely used in horizontal heat