TP316 / 316L SMLS Stainless Steel tube , OD19mm Corrugation Steel
ASTM A213 / A213M :Seamless Ferritic & Austenitic Alloy-Steel
Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
ASTM A312/ A312M : Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold Worked
Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes
ASTM A269/ A269M :Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel
Tubing for General Service
General Crimped I Type production capacity
|General specifications of l Type fin tubes|
Finning Facility: 2 finning machines;
Daily capacity up to 2000 meters;
Tube OD: 12mm Min ~ 50.8mm max.
Tube Length: 18,000mm max.
Fin Height: 20 mm max.
Fin Thickness: generally 0.4mm ~0.6mm
Fin Pitch: 2.1 mm (12FPI) min.
Manufacturing process: Crimped Fins are spirally wrapped onto the base tube, without
welding, but spot welded. Non-ferrous tubes and fins on either root
soldered or completely tinned.
Both bare ends of Crimped fin tubes shall be Hot Dip Galvanzied.
Crimped Type Fin Tube quality is assured by hydrostatic or
pneumatic tests, eddy current tests and tensile tests.
Tube ends are square cut, free burrs, internally dried and air
blown clean, externally coated with varnish at both ends. The
desiccants are put into each package for continental transporation
- Climatic industy
Crimped I type finned ube is combined with two different materials.
|Items||General Materials||Popular ASTM Materials|
|Core Tube Material|
1. Carbon Steel: A179, A192,SA210 Gr A1/C,A106 Gr B
2. Stainless Steel: TP304/304L,TP316/TP316L/316Ti,
1. Carbon steel
2. Stainess Steel : TP304/TP304L , TP316 / TP316L
|S/R||Descriptions of Crimped I Type Fin Tube||Popular specifications we make|
|1||Tube OD||5/8'' to 3'' (15.8 mm to 76.2 mm)|
|2||Fin Height||1/4''to 3/4'' or 6.4 mm to 20 mm.|
|3||Fin Pitch||3FPI to 11FPI or 118 FPM to 433 FPM.|
- We have more than 10,000 square meters workshop, including 2
finning machines, daily capacity up to 2,000 Meters.
- The finning machines are designed and assembled by ourselves and we
can offer you finning machines and all accessories etc...
- These finned tubes can be further Hot Dipped Galvanised for surface
protection where as the deposition of Zinc also adds up to the
efficiency of finned tubes. Maximum Operating Temperature 250° C.
- Application Commercial application for air heating or air cooling
up to 130° C to 150° C
- Using steam / Thermic fluid / Hot water as heating media or water
as cooling media.